Camp in luxury with your own loo and shower
PLEASE NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE
Unfortunately the camper is not available / fully booked for this year.
- Try one of the other small companies in our Group Network
Camper (motorhome) for hire based on the Devon/Somerset borders
Gloucestershire, Cornwall & Wales are no more than a morning's drive
TIP for searching the internet: Although this does not always apply, vehicles with toilet & shower compartment, are often called a 'motorhome'. Strictly speaking a 'camper' has beds and cooking facilities only.
FULLY BOOKED FOR THE SEASON - NO FURTHER BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN
- Review on Trip Adviser This review says it all! Check it out
- Insurance is included in the camper hire
- Fully comprehensive hire & reward policy
- Competitively priced & all inclusive
- We are a direct hire camper company
- You hire this motorhome directly from us the owners, not from an agency.
- No agency fees are added to the hire price
- Toilet/shower, Electric Flush loo, Heater, Free gas
- Gas oven, 4 burner hob,
- Elec/gas fridge with ice compartment
- Fully equipped with everything you need - AND you can bring the dog
- Take week / long weekend break & relax
- Check availability and email / ring to book right NOW
"It's not just the destination, it's the journey itself that's half the fun"
The camper is big enough to be called a motorhome - yet is still easy to drive and park
The vehicle for hire is the one in the photo above.
4 berth (2+2). L shaped lounge
families see here.
UK and EU licence holders accepted. Not insured for travel outside the UK mainland
Comfortably spacious for 2 adults or for a couple and child
No airport delays - just chill out and enjoy this green and pleasant land
Free delivery & set up option at local camping sites.
Use your car for quick trips to the shops
Move on & leave the car with us or the camp site.
Relax and take in the views over the hedges in your camper
- Plenty to see and do. Beaches & fantastic countryside to explore
- Electric bike hire from Axcess from £20 a day. Mention Camper Hire UK
- Everything Exmoor is a free encyclopaedia, built by the community and business with information on every aspect of life in the Exmoor National Park.
- Cleanliness & safety standards in our camper are high.
- Ideal for a couple or 2-3 friends for leisurely away break.
- Dogs welcomed - up to one medium or 2 small dogs free of charge.
- Take a break to walk the dog, make a cup of tea or coffee when ever you like.
- No fixed meal times
- A leisurely breakfast - take off when you feel like it.
- Best of all - No Stress!
- Owing to turnaround and cleaning times having to be fitted in around our work, we have had to introduce a minimum hire period of 4 days although some pages on this site still state 3 days is the minimum hire.
- Wonderful countryside of Devon, Somerset & Cornwall to explore at a leisurely pace where even the traffic jams are no problem!
- Maybe the sheep will slow you down but where is the hurry, just sit back and enjoy. Watch the world and his wife go by.
- Camper Hire UK is based in Goosemoor / Gupworthy, Nr Dulverton in Somerset.
- Value for money motorhome holidays in a comfortable, quality, well stocked vehicle.
- A friendly & personal service with the aim of increasing the number of vehicles soon
- Free parking or collection and delivery service locally.
Just 3 hours drive from the M25 / M3 junction. Pick ups from Taunton / Tiverton / Minehead bus / rail stations, Exeter / Bristol airports
Hire a camper this year. Bring the dog and enjoy the countryside. We'll book your camp sites in Somerset, Devon or Exmoor National Park. It couldn't be easier to book. No stress - we'll deliver & collect locally or to the site for you.
Once you are in the driving seat there will be no stopping you - go where you fancy and take a break whenever the mood takes you. The open road and the wonderful English countryside are yours for the taking.
Welcome Basket: You will find on board essential stocks in the store cupboard as well as a ‘welcome package’ of goodies which for those who are not local, usually includes things like milk, butter, eggs & bacon, jam and maybe croisants.
You will also usually find, tea, coffee, coffee-mate, sugar, butter, cereal, tins of emergency food, a bottle of wine / beer for your first evening away and something for breakfast next day.
- Our mtorhome hirers have FREE membership of the Camping and Caravanning Club during their hire. Visit their site here
Camper Hire UK is a member of the:
Places to stay:
There are plenty of campsites - some large, some small and plenty of places to visit. Many sites have restaurants so you don’t even have to cook. Perhaps you prefer to stop off at a country pub. Most sites have electric hookups and full facilities. Some allow campfires. We may be able to provide the option of the gas BBQ too, so you stop where ever you please and relax in the open air with a cup of tea or an ice cold drink while your food is cooking. The side awning winds easily out to provide your own ‘patio’ and shelter from the sun.
Secluded & Wild Camping:
Those who prefer the more individual and quieter holiday life there are small 'certificated' camp sites with fewer facilities and only 6 to 12 pitches. The alternative is to ‘wild camp’. Information sheet available to hirers.
Search UK Camp Sites for a selection in any part of the country
Search out some of the beautiful & secluded spots in our lovely countryside where you can just pull up and stop overnight. It's easy enough with your own toilet, shower and lights. We can provide information on how to find these smaller sites, overnight wild camping spots and places to visit
However, if you do stop-over please remember to respect the environment :
"Take nothing but photographs - leave nothing but footprints and a hazy memory"
This is the land of Johnny Kingdom - Once described by the Evening Standard "Johnny is endearingly bonkers". You may have seen the TV series about his life and the wildlife in this wonderful area. Johnny loves this Exmoor country just as much as we do.
Contact details - Office daytime No 01398-371177 if we are not by the phone please email instead - we check daily
The Motorhome & Camper Hire Group offers motorhomes and campers in other areas of the Country. Click here for more campers and motorhome companies
Useful site for owners here - UK Motorhomes .net
To advertise on this site - or for a free campsite link on our site: email
For Worldwide Car Rentals We Recommend VroomVroomVroom